Traveling to Hawaii is on just about everyone’s bucket list. The gorgeous scenery, aloha spirit, stunning beaches and exciting activities are just a few of the reasons Hawaii is continually rated a top vacation destination. Plus, it’s also the perfect place to relax, unwind and disconnect from your daily routine.
Here are our Top 5 reasons to visit Hawaii:
1) The Beaches – Hawaii Beaches are some of the most spectacular in the world. Every island is home to a famous beach, with Oahu’s Waikiki being one of the most notable.
2) Waterfalls – Some of the most beautiful waterfalls in the world are found in Hawaii. With lush rainforest vegetation, waterfalls in Hawaii remind us of a magical scene from Fern Gully. For the best waterfalls, make sure to include Maui on your itinerary.
3) Hawaii Activities and Water – Surrounded by endless ocean, the Hawaiian Islands offer world-class surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, fishing, paddle boarding and more. You can even board a submarine for an underwater cruise or board a yacht for a Na Pali Coast dinner cruise.
4) Volcanoes – The Big Island of Hawaii is home to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, where the world’s most active volcano – Kilauea – can be found. Haleakala, one of the world’s largest dormant volcanoes, is located at Haleakala National Park in Maui. And, Oahu is home to Diamond Head, which was created as part of the Honolulu Volcanic Series.
5) The Sky – Between sunrises, sunsets and stargazing you can’t go wrong in Hawaii. Some of the most surreal skyscapes happen in Hawaii. I’d bring an extra memory card for your camera – you’re going to need it!